Information about Film and Digital Media summer session courses are now available online!
These courses are open to all current, prospective and incoming Film and Digital Media students (including incoming junior transfers), and will count towards major requirements.
- FILM 20P: Introduction to Production Technique (Online/Remote)
- FILM 136D: Documentary Film and Video (In-Person)
- FILM 150: Screenwriting (Online/Remote)
- FILM 170A: Fundamentals of Digital Media Production (Online/Remote)
- FILM 20A: Introduction to Film Studies (Online/Remote)
- FILM 80V: Video Games as Visual Culture (Online/Remote)
- FILM 120: Introduction to Media Theory (Online/Remote)
- FILM 132B: International Cinema, 1960 to Present (Online/Remote)
Special Session/Global Seminar: Film History and Preservation in Bologna:
- FILM 132A: International Cinema TO 1960
- FILM 185S: Circulating Cinema: Festivals, Programs, Spectators
- you must apply through Global Learning
Please visit the Summer Session website for more details.