Applications for Winter 2022 production courses will be available beginning Monday, November 15 and are due on Friday, November 26.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 171S-01 "Special Topics in Film and Digital Media Production: DIY, Craft & Experimental Video Practice" (course description)
- FILM 171S-02 "Special Topics in Film and Digital Media Production: Making an Exoneree" (course description)
- FILM 179A-01 "Special Topics in Animation"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Narrative Production"
- FILM 196B "Senior Project in Screenwriting"
- FILM 197 "Senior Digital Media Workshop"
- To increase your chances of being accepted into one, we recommend you apply for more than one production course and mark each of them with your appropriate preference. We do our best to honor your first preference, if possible, but we receive many applications for these courses.
- Students may be accepted into one production course per quarter, not two or more. This allows as many students as possible to be accepted into at least one each quarter. Also, please note that these courses are somewhat competitive so there is no guarantee of acceptance.
- Don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarter.
Please visit the application link below for more details.