Applications available Nov. 23 thru Dec. 4!
Applications for Winter 2021 production courses will be available beginning on Monday, November 23rd and are due on Friday, December 4th.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production
- FILM 172 "Narrative Video Production
- FILM 175 "Documentary Video Workshop"
- FILM 179B "Documentary Animation Workshop"
- FILM 185X "EyeCandy Seminar"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Film and Video Production"
- FILM 196B "Senior Project in Screenwriting"
- To increase your chances of being accepted into one, we recommend you apply for more than one production course and mark each of them with your appropriate preference. We do our best to honor your first preference, if possible, but we receive many applications for these courses.
- Students may be accepted into one production course per quarter, not two or more. This allows as many students as possible to be accepted into at least one each quarter. Also, please note that these courses are somewhat competitive so there is no guarantee of acceptance.
- Don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarters.
Please visit the application link below for more details.