Applications for Spring 2020 production courses will be available beginning on Monday, March 2nd and are due on Friday, March 13th at 4pm.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 151 "Film Directing"
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 172 "Narrative Video Production"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Film and Video Production"
- FILM 196C "Senior Documentary Workshop"
- FILM 197 "Senior Digital Media Workshop"
- Be sure to apply for more than one production course and be sure to rank your applications according to preference.
- Don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarter.
- All students applying for production courses (except for FILM 170B) will need to submit 1-2 sample films from previous production courses as part of their application. This applies for both students currently accepted into the production concentration and students who are not in the production concentration.
Please visit the application link below for more details.