Applications for Winter 2020 production courses will be available beginning on Monday, November 18th and are due on Friday, November 29th at 4pm.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 171C "Special Topics Workshop: Found Footage"
- FILM 171S "Special Topics in Film and Digital Media Production: Feminist Filmmaking"
- FILM 175 "Documentary Video Workshop"
- FILM 179A "Special Topics in Animation: Stop-Motion, Mixed-Media and Experimental Animation"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Film and Video Production"
- FILM 196B "Senior Project in Screenwriting"
- Be sure to apply for more than one production course and be sure to rank your applications according to preference.
- Don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarter.
- All students applying for production courses (except for FILM 170B) will need to submit 1-2 sample films from previous production courses as part of their application. This applies for both students currently accepted into the production concentration and students who are not in the production concentration.
Please visit the application link below for more details.