Applications for Spring 2019 production courses will be available beginning on Monday, February 25 and are due on Friday, March 8 at 4pm.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 150 "Screenwriting for Television"
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 171C "Found Footage"
- FILM 172 "Narrative Video Workshop"
- FILM 179B "Documentary Animation Workshop"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Narrative Production"
- FILM 196C "Senior Documentary Workshop"
Applications for the Production Concentration Portfolio Review will be available beginning Tuesday, March 5 and are due on Tuesday, March 19 at 4pm.
REMEMBER: Be sure to apply for more than one production course and be sure to rank your applications according to preference. Also, don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarter.
Please visit the links below for more details.