Information about Film and Digital Media summer session courses are now available online!
These courses are open to all current, prospective and incoming Film and Digial Media students (including incoming junior transfers), and will count towards major requirements.
Session 1 (June 24-July 27)
- FILM 150: Screenwriting
- FILM 170A: Fundamentals of Digital Media Production
- FILM 187: Advanced Topics in Digital Electronic Media Studies
Session 2 (July 29-August 30)
- FILM 20A: Introduction to Film Studies
- FILM 20P: Introduction to Production Technique
- FILM 136B: History of Television
- FILM 189: Advanced Topics in Digital and Electronic Media Studies
Special Session: Film History and Preservation in Italy (June 20 - July 13)
- FILM 132A: International Cinema to 1960
- FILM 185S: Circulating Cinema: Festivals, Programs, Spectators
- You must apply through the Study Abroad program - Deadline March 1
Please visit the UCSC Summer Session website for a full list of courses, and instructions on how to register and enroll.