Applications for Winter 2019 production courses will be available beginning on Tuesday, November 20 and are due on Tuesday, December 4 at 4pm.
You may apply for the following courses:
- FILM 151 "Film Directing"
- FILM 170B-01 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 170B-02 "Fundamentals of Film and Video Production"
- FILM 172 "Narrative Video Workshop"
- FILM 175 "Documentary Video Workshop"
- FILM 179A "Special Topics in Animation: Stop-Motion, Mixed-Media and Experimental Animation"
- FILM 185X "EyeCandy" (not a production course; will count as an upper-division elective"
- FILM 196A "Senior Project in Narrative Production"
- FILM 196B "Senior Project in Screenwriting"
Applications for the Production Concentration Portfolio Review will be available beginning Monday, November 26 and are due on Monday, December 10 at 4pm.
REMEMBER: Be sure to apply for more than one production course and be sure to rank your applications according to preference. Also, don't apply for courses that directly conflict with any courses you need to take next quarter.
Please visit the links below for more details.