Information about Film and Digital Media summer session courses are now available online!
These courses are open to all current, prospective and incoming Film and Digial Media students (including incoming junior transfers), and will count towards major requirements.
Session 1 (June 25-July 27)
- FILM 150: Screenwriting
- FILM 151: Film Directing
- FILM 185S: Advanced Topics in Film Studies: Docufiction
Session 2 (July 30-August 31)
- FILM 20A: Introduction to Film Studies
- FILM 20P: Introduction to Production Technique
- FILM 136C: Visual Culture and Technology: History of New Media
- FILM 165B: Race on Screen
Please visit the UCSC Summer Session website for a full list of courses, and instructions on how to register and enroll.