Film and Digital Media summer session courses are now available online!
These courses are open to all current, prospective and incoming Film and Digital Media students (including incoming junior transfers), and will count towards major requirements.
Session 1 (June 26 - July 28):
- FILM 20P: Introduction to Production Technique
- FILM 150: Screenwriting
- FILM 189: Advanced Topics in Digital Media Studies
Session 2 (July 31 - September 1):
- FILM 20A: Introduction to Film Studies
- FILM 136A: Experimental Film and Video
- FILM 170A: Fundamentals of Digital Media Production
Please visit the UCSC Summer Session website for a full list of courses and instructions on how to register and enroll.