Join us for an assemblage of work made by, curated by, and/or inspired by Bay Area filmmaker CRAIG BALDWIN
- April 12 - A Peoples' History (and Future) of Electro-magnetic Media: Craig Baldwin's "Spectres of the Spectrum"
- April 19 - Cut-up Colonial Critique: Craig Baldwin's "Tribulation 99" and "Rocket Kit Kongo Kit"
- April 26 - Indigeneity in the Archives: Zach and Adam Khalil with "Innate/Se - It Shines a Certain Way" and "Anti-Ethnography"
- May 3 - MAYDAY RESISTANCE, Political Provocations for our Contemporary Moment: Travis Wilkerson's "Machine Gun or Typewriter" and more...
- May 10 - CRAIG BALDWIN LIVE IN PERSON: Of Masochism, Microcinemas and Morphing
- May 17 - Selections from NOW! New cinema addressing the crisis of US racial justice: Lydia Moyer, Kelly Gallagher, Alex Johnston and more
- May 24 - SISTER PICTURES: Works by Hito Steyerl, Kelley Gallagher, Pussy Riot, Kelly Sears and more...
- May 31 - Groundbreaking, social-issue scifi: Alex Rivera's "Sleep Dealer"
- June 7 - Remediating Emma Goldman's Life and Work: Abigail Child's "Acts and Intermissions"
All screenings take place on Wednesdays during Spring Quarter at 7pm in Studio C
Free and Open to the Public
Parkng Available at Core West Parking Structure ($4)
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 7:00pm - Wednesday, June 7, 2017 - 7:00pm
Communications 150 (Studio C)